Thursday, May 8, 2008

In my beautiful balloon


I wish I was travelling via hot air balloon. How cool would that be?! Might take awhile, though... suppose that's why I'll find myself on a 23-hour long flight to London Heathrow in just three short days.

I'm leaving behind my baby boy, my broken down car and most of my shoes in favour of London's shopping, Edinburgh's castles and Italy's pizza! Hurrah! Of course the best part is that I will get to see my long lost sister, Jessica. I can't believe it's been a whole year since we last saw each other.

Well, this is the boring part. It will all happen soon enough, and I will endeavour to keep those of you who give a crap up-to-date.

Here's to me and my trip of a lifetime!

2 comments:

april said...

Well.. let me be the first to say, that 'I give a crap'! To prove that, I am actually looking at this blog before you have even left! Sad...maybe, but true. I hope that you have a wonderful time, and look forward to hearing about the adventure x

SalT said...

Thanks Hulbert!! xoxox